March last year, eight young athletes known as the Imaginairs visited Nike World Headquarters for a look behind the scenes and an opportunity to design the next Air Max Zero with some of Nike’s best footwear designers. This was the first time the Air Max Zero was redesigned for young athletes. Each is now set for release in limited numbers on nike.com.
- Spotify Charts: Amagents by Samthing Soweto enters Spotify’s Top Songs South Africa chart at #1
- SUBARU’S ANTICIPATED NEW WRX LAUNCHES IN SA
- Holiday bootcamps offer kids the chance to learn to code – from anywhere
- Is Hacking Humans Easier Than Machines?
- The five biggest trends in digital innovation that are enabling better customer journeys
- New Volkswagen Amarok global premiere takes place this week
- EQUIPPING YOUTH WITH SKILLS OF THE FUTURE
- TECNO empowers talented entrepreneur with R80,000 in cash
- New Volkswagen T-Roc to retail from the first week of July
- Trend Micro Takes a Stand Amidst Rising Incidents of Cybercrime in Africa