South Africa’s top-performing Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) dealers were honoured at the annual FCA Sales and Aftersales Conference, held at Emperor’s Palace last night.
The gala dinner saw the presentation of a number of awards to the leading dealerships, recognising exceptional performance in specific sales and aftersales areas of the business.
The individuals and businesses that have delivered world-class service to FCA customers, over the last year, were given true recognition for their efforts, across a number of categories. The Overall Aftersales Dealer of the Year Award went to Cargo Motors Bedfordview.
To achieve this prestigious award, the dealer had to achieve a top combined monthly aftersales scorecard, which measures a number of key performance indicators (KPI’s), but most importantly takes the Net Promoter Score (NPS) into consideration. The NPS indicates how likely a customer is to recommend the dealership after his or her interaction – factors that directly impact the customer experience include process adherence, progress through training programmes, results of standards audits and feedback from customers.
The CEO’s Award, presented to the sales person and dealership who has displayed the most consistent support throughout 2018 for FCA strategy, outstanding representation of the FCA brands and a dedicated commitment to our customers was awarded to Dylan Tucker of Fiat Chrysler Sandton.
“After surmounting various challenges over the course of 2018 including increased competition within the highly competitive local vehicle sales market, these dealers have demonstrated that they have the passion, dedication and determination to drive our business forward. We look forward to partnering with our dealers to win the hearts and minds of even more customers during 2019 through the highest levels of customer service standards, a vast and exciting new vehicle line-up, and going the extra mile for our customers,” said Graham Eagle, CEO of FCA SA.
List of 2019 Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Dealer Awards:
- Aftersales Excellence Award 2018, Rural Dealer – Auto Italia
- Aftersales Excellence Award 2018, Metro Dealer – Cargo Motors Bedfordview
- Aftersales Excellence Award 2018, Urban Dealer – New Vaal Vereeniging
- Most Improved Aftersales Customer Satisfaction Award 2018 – Ronnie’s Motors East London
- Most Improved Aftersales Dealer Award 2018 – Auto Italia
- Overall Aftersales Dealer of the Year Award 2018 – Cargo Motors Bedfordview
- Q4 2018 Incentive Award, Metro Dealer – Fiat Chrysler Sandton
- Q4 2018 Incentive Award, Rural Dealer – Molapo Motors Gaborone
- Q4 2018 Top Sales Executive Award, Metro Dealer – Dylan Tucker – Fiat Chrysler Sandton
- Q4 2018 Top Sales Executive Award, Rural Dealer – Lettie Ranks – Naledi Motors
- CEO Award, Top Sales Executive 2018 – Dylan Tucker – Fiat Chrysler Sandton
- FCA Finance Dealer Of The Year – Fiat Chrysler Sandton
- Award of Excellence 2018 – Leon Oosthuizen – Fiat Chrysler Automobiles SA
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles South Africa sells and services Fiat, Fiat Professional, Abarth, Alfa Romeo and Jeep vehicles across the country through its national footprint of dealerships.