Right now, most of us are home with our families. Deezer wants to make sure you have the right tunes and content to pass the time. So, we’ve kicked off a new offer that lets you try Deezer Family and HiFi for free for 3 months*.
Deezer Family lets up to six people enjoy 56 million songs and live radio channels. Our family features include:
● Up to six individual Deezer profiles with up to 13 total connected devices**
● Create a kids’ profile featuring child friendly content for those under 12 years of age
● A shared “Family Mix” that shuffles all favourite tunes from every family member
Deezer HiFi gives you all our premium features and 53 million tracks in a CD quality format. You can also use our standalone ‘360 by Deezer’ app. It lets you play a growing library of songs in Sony’s new ‘360 reality audio’ format.
“Whether you’re alone or staying at home with your family 24/7, isolation can be challenging. Music, podcasts and radio can really help with your home routine. We wanted to make sure that everyone can use Deezer’s paid features for free for three months. That way, families can focus on doing the best they can and make each day count,” said Laurence Miall-d’Aout, Deezer’s Chief Commercial Officer.
All of Deezer’s paying subscribers can access our entire library without any ads. Our premium features also include:
● Flow, an endless and personal music stream created just for you. It’s based on our in-house algorithm, mixed with recommendations from our editors
● Lyrics on the go lets you sing along to your favourite tracks wherever you are
● Songcatcher, our in-app feature that identifies unknown tracks and lets you add them directly to your library
● Offline listening, so that you can download all the music and podcasts you want
● The best curated content in the world, created by our local editors from around the world
If you’re looking for playlists, podcasts and radio content designed specifically for your life on lockdown, check out Deezer’s “Stay at Home” channel.