The festive season will go extra-large at Jaguar Land Rover EXPERIENCE Johannesburg, a premium driving destination and lifestyle centre in Lonehill open to the public seven days a week.
The Jaguar Land Rover team has put together a line up of festive events and activities to thrill and entertain fans of all ages. In addition to the variety of test tracks and driving courses available for customers to enjoy, there is a selection of holiday experiences that are sure to delight, including:
- Towing hope: To kick off the season of giving, Jaguar Land Rover will tow an extra-large Hope Box to EXPERIENCE Johannesburg on 21 November. This Hope Box will be on site to receive charitable donations such as second-hand toys, clothes and books throughout the FESTIVE XL period. Feel free to pop in and drop off any charitable goods including toys, blankets, non-perishable foodstuffs and educational items such as books and stationary. EXPERIENCE Johannesburg will be open from 8am to 5pm daily to accept any donations.
- Summer festival: The festive cheer starts with the Jaguar Land Rover Summer Festival on 23 and 24 November. Promising fun for the whole family, the festival includes drive experiences in the Adventure Park, Kingsley Holgate Expedition Trail, Dynamic Steering Circle and Dynamic Handling Platform, plus large inflatable jumping castles, live music, kids candy play zone and extra-large family desserts at the TLC On the Track restaurant. On the night of the 23rd, enjoy a sunset concert with Tamara Dey and the lighting of the centre’s festive tree. Tickets are R80 per adult and kids under 16 enter free.
- Festive food theatre: On 28 November, SA MasterChef judge Benny Masekwameng will show guests how to create the perfect festive feast. Fans can enjoy a dinner and drive with a special gift. For R850 per person guests will complete a 30-minute Adventure Park drive at 5pm followed by sundowners on the balcony. The cooking demo will take place at 6.30pm followed by a three-course gourmet meal. An option to enjoy the dinner only is also available for R450 per person. Go to Quicket.co.za to buy your tickets.
- Listen Live: Radio station HOT 91.9FM will keep listeners updated on all activities, and from 2 December will give away Jaguar Land Rover prizes including branded goods, 90-minute and half day Experiences, and TLC on the Track restaurant vouchers.
- Night drives: To keep the celebrations going, EXPERIENCE Johannesburg will host a number of night drives through the lit Kingsley Holgate Trail from 9 to 15 December. Kids will be encouraged to spot XL animals which will be placed in the bush. The kids’ Defender track will also be lit for the youngsters to test their offroad driving skills in quarter scale electric Defenders. Tickets are R1000 and include the night drive and a family dinner for up to five people at TLC On the Track restaurant.
- Holiday LEGO fun: From 4 to 16 December various LEGO figurines and city scapes will be on display throughout the EXPERIENCE Johannesburg centre. Activity areas will include a LEGO pit, DUPLO corner and the LEGO Defender track. Kids can join in the LEGO fun through the daily programme with craft workshops, speed builds, races and a mini obstacle course. This is all compliments of Jaguar and Land Rover to spoil our young fans while Mom can catch her breath this holiday season.
- Black Friday sale: No festive experience would be complete without a Black Friday sale. Enjoy discounted prices on the Jaguar and Land Rover Lifestyle Collections, accessories and kids toys on 29 and 30 November, 2019.
For that extra special, memorable family experience that is sure to stand out this festive season, head to Jaguar Land Rover EXPERIENCE Johannesburg, situated at 1 Capricorn Drive, Lonehill. Listen to Hot 91.9FM for more information and giveaways, or visit https://www.landrover.co.za/experience/experience-johannesburg.html.