The wait is over for those living in the Capital City of the Free State, as Uber Eats arrives in Bloem. Locals can now download the Uber Eats app or visit ubereats.com to order their favourite foods from a variety of popular restaurants with just a tap of a finger.
By partnering with restaurants offering a wide variety of cuisines and different meal choices, Uber Eats makes sure that the people of Bloem can find food to satisfy any craving. From local flavours like Haru Sushi and Bubble Tea, Eatalia and Dalamala’s, to fast-food favourites like KFC and Steers, there is something for everyone, seven days a week with Uber Eats.
Ailyssa Pretorius, General Manager of Uber Eats in South Africa says, “Coming into the city of Bloemfontein was always a part of the plan in expanding the convenience that comes with Uber Eats, for both eaters and restaurants. We look forward to building a strong footing here, and adding more restaurants onto the app, providing more choice and helping local restaurants connect with more customers.”
By launching in Bloemfontein, Uber Eats also offers locals the opportunity to earn on their own schedule as an Uber Eats delivery-partner. Pretorius comments, “We are excited to be bringing flexible earning opportunities to hundreds of locals in the city. Whether you’re doing delivery for a little bit of extra cash or saving up for something big, being your own boss and working on your own schedule is something that we know really matters to partners”.
Uber Eats makes ordering easy, with intuitive menus and personalised recommendations, no minimum basket size, and different payment options. Best of all, orders are delivered reliably and at Uber speed, with just a R10.00 delivery fee. Be it the multi-tasking parents, the overtimers or the late night study crammers, Uber Eats is here to save the day. Every day.
Ready to order? Find out how to order:
Eaters can order through the app from 10:00 am until 10:00 PM, seven days a week.
- Download the Uber Eats app from either the iTunes or Android app stores or order at ubereats.com
- Log in with your same Uber account credentials, or set up an account
- Select a restaurant, and choose what you want to eat from their menu
- Eaters can use the code HELLOBLOEM to receive unlimited free deliveries until the 10 May 2019.
- Press “place order” and watch as your order gets picked up and delivered right to your door
- Your receipt will be sent to your email address associated with your Uber account or can be viewed in your app
Note: The code HELLOBLOEM is redeemable for new users only and is valid until the 10 May 2019.