Adidas has unveiled two brand-new additions to the pioneering UltraBOOST family – the UltraBOOST All Terrain and UltraBOOST X All Terrain. Driven by innovation and style, each design is injected with adidas’ ground-breaking technologies including BOOST, the Continental Stretchweb outsole, splash-repellent adidas Primeknit and reflective elements to support and protect each wearer whilst allowing them to experience an effortless, comfortable run no matter what the weather conditions.
Shatter your excuses with the latest additions to the UltraBOOST family, which are designed to empower runners and encourage them to embrace any condition whether hot, rain, hail, darkness or cold. The UltraBOOST All Terrain includes an integrated cage for better support whilst the UltraBOOST X All Terrain, designed specifically for the female foot, includes the pioneering adaptive arch to ensure a better adidas Primeknit fit whilst continuing to add dynamic support, allowing each run to feel effortless.
Pieter Warnich, senior manager Running category adidas SA said, “It’s an exciting time for the Running category to announce its new addition to the UltraBOOST family. Extensive testing of this shoe ensured that each design element offers protection and uncompromised comfort in any condition, and specifically focused on increasing the ankle height in order to protect and create a smoother movement from the leg into the foot with each stride”.
Key features across both silhouettes include:
- Splash water-repellent adidas Primeknit upper – breathable fabrics combined with moisture-repellent yarns provide the ultimate fit and unbeatable protection against the ever-changing autumnal surroundings
- Continental Stretchweb outsole – featuring world-class Continental rubber to increase foot to floor traction on slippery surfaces and enabling a smooth and more flexible ride
- BOOST midsole – ultra-responsive comfort and cushioning that stores and returns energy every time the foot hits the ground; even when dry, wet or icy
- All Terrain LUX configuration – a coarse outsole ensuring stable foot to road traction when faced with adverse conditions such as rain or mud
- Increased height ankle protection – the high-knit ankle design provides increased warmth during cold runs, differentiating the UltraBOOST All Terrain and UltraBOOST X All Terrain from other UltraBOOST silhouettes
- Reflectivity – as the nights grow darker, reflective detailing on the sock offers ultimate visibility for street running
The UltraBOOST All Terrain and UltraBOOST X All Terrain are available at adidas performance stores and www.adidas.co.za at a retail price of R3299.